[fsug-bangalore] GNU/Linux Educational Project

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 3 16:41:29 IST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 16:28 +0530, naveen mudunuru wrote:
> hi rakesh
> i did not actually understood what you are pointing at me. and bout
> doing some thing like narput singh. i cannot help as my self is using
> a well wishers work space for my activities. and before you get onto
> ground zero work you should be able to convince people and take there
> confidence that it is going to work really well. and my previous reply
> was all about it.

Dear Naveen,

If I remember correctly, your first post some time back provided your
support for localization work.

What I tried and failed to point out in my post is this, we can create a
great chucks of programs. But they will wasted if you root level groups
like us do something like __really__ taking the computing to these
digitally deprived.

Well coming to point of convincing people, I think we all pretty much
confidant that GNU/Linux and Free Software Solutions work. Then why not
go all the way and shout it from the roof-tops.

--arky