[fsug-bangalore] Re: [Bulk] Re: [fsug-bangalore] GNU/Linux Educational Project

naveen mudunuru naveenmudunuru@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 3 16:28:49 IST 2005

On 5/3/05, Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Naveen,
>
> On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 15:43 +0530, naveen mudunuru wrote:
> > hi friends
> > this is probably my second mail on the topic
> > the only solution that can remove the huge digital divide in india is
> > by extensive localization projects.
>
> Localization and distrubution of GNU/Linux Cd's is great, lot of members
> are working on it.But what am trying to point out is work on Ground
> Zero.
>
> If anyone give me computer running GNU/Linux I will love to put up at a
> public place where people can see and experiment it.
>
> This morning I posted a message about Hole-in-the-wall project.We should
> do something innovative.
>
> Let's walk the talk fellows.
hi rakesh
i did not actually understood what you are pointing at me. and bout
doing some thing like narput singh. i cannot help as my self is using
a well wishers work space for my activities. and before you get onto
ground zero work you should be able to convince people and take there
confidence that it is going to work really well. and my previous reply
was all about it.
regards
naveen