[Bulk] Re: [fsug-bangalore] GNU/Linux Educational Project

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 3 16:05:14 IST 2005

Hi Naveen,

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 15:43 +0530, naveen mudunuru wrote:
> hi friends
> this is probably my second mail on the topic
> the only solution that can remove the huge digital divide in india is
> by extensive localization projects.

Localization and distrubution of GNU/Linux Cd's is great, lot of members
are working on it.But what am trying to point out is work on Ground
Zero.

If anyone give me computer running GNU/Linux I will love to put up at a
public place where people can see and experiment it.

This morning I posted a message about Hole-in-the-wall project.We should
do something innovative.

Let's walk the talk fellows.

  Not let me see how many reply I get to this post, well I bet theren't
much you have the guts to do something real.

Cheers

--arky