Fwd: [Fsf-friends] INDIA: Appeal from FSUG-Bangalore (about engineering studies)

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Mar 12 15:26:30 IST 2005

Dear Friends,

--- "Frederick Noronha (FN)" <fred at bytesforall.org>
wrote:

> Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:25:25 +0530 (IST)
> From: "Frederick Noronha (FN)"
> <fred at bytesforall.org>
> To: fsf-friends at gnu.org.in
> Subject: [Fsf-friends]
> 	INDIA: Appeal from FSUG-Bangalore (about
> engineering studies)
>
> http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?VTU-FLOSS_Campaign

Perhaps, you already knew about this campaign, please
try to sign this one.We had more than 14 members on
the last count, I see less than 2 signatures from our
groups.Please I request you once again to take time to
look at the page.

If you don't like the idea,please shout it out.

happy hacking ..

--arky

\_|       Rakesh 'arky' Ambati       |
  |        Bangalore (INDIA)         |