[fsug-bangalore] IT For Change, Bangalore

naveen mudunuru naveenmudunuru@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jun 19 17:43:26 IST 2005

hi group,
i personally feel that we have to collabrate with people from all
cores of life not just NGO'S. if i'm not wrong that is what even the
trivendrum declareation implicates to.
at the same it is very much important to put a check on these
organisations on, how much are they sincere to the cause of "free
society"?
(usually NGO'S and other organisations generally intend to adopt to
free software. as its sucess story reveals how free society can be
achieved.)
what ever may be the co-opeartion they require from the free software
community. that is all to take technology to the people.as part of
there activity among people.
here comes the important point what even FN mentioned " what kind of
collabration are we going to make with them" ?.
 it should purely depend on the nature of organisation we are dealing with.