[fsug-bangalore] IT For Change, Bangalore

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 20 11:21:11 IST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 17:43 +0530, naveen mudunuru wrote:
> what ever may be the co-opeartion they require from the free software
> community. that is all to take technology to the people.as part of
> there activity among people.
> here comes the important point what even FN mentioned " what kind of
> collabration are we going to make with them" ?.
>  it should purely depend on the nature of organisation we are dealing with.

Yes, I agree, few NGO am trying to bring into this discussion work in
the fields of education for social empowerment. And I think we can help
them in quite a few areas.

If you follow this list for few more days you find that perhaps some
areas collabration will emerge immediately.And then I would be happy if
volunteer come up to show their support.

Cheers

--
arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati