[fsug-bangalore] FSUG Ideas & Brainstorms

Suraj suraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 7 19:27:13 IST 2005

Zabil Cheriya Maliackal wrote:
,----
| I  think  a cyber  cafe  would  only want  a  browser  and an  instant
| messaging client. Also people do come with usb sticks to download data
| and that seems to be supported out of the box by Ubuntu.
|
| This road trip  I am planning to do maybe this  weekend and the coming
| weeks.
|
| I would love to have suggestions and the difficulties I will be likely
| facing.
`----

Here are something that the 'browsing center' dudes might want:

1. Does it have an audio/video player in the Live CD?

2. Can it open Word documents?

3. How do I 'save'? Where is 'A:' and 'C:'?

4. How can I configure my network and share files across machines?

Good luck with your road trip!

  -Suraj

--
,-----------------[http://www.symonds.net/~suraj/]---o