[fsug-bangalore] [Arts/Film]3-day film workshop @ Suchirta

Anivar Aravind anivar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 28 10:21:18 IST 2005

On 12/27/05, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings List,
>
>   A 3 day Film making workshop titled 'Lecture
> Demonstration on Fundamentals of  Film making' is
> starting tomorrow morning(28 dec 2005) at 9 Am @
> Suchitra Film Society.It has limited intake of 20
> candidates and cost you Rs 1500/-. It involves the
> complete overview of film making and also has outdoor
> shot.

Is there something related to Free Software?
:)
Any scope for Blender, cinelerra, Ardour etc.

btw, i got a mail from jaromil ( The creator of dyne:bolic,
http://rastasoft.org/) saying that he will be in bangalore by
March/April 2006 for some programme of Mahiti.

Can we plan some free software & media workshops at that time?
Any one interested?
Any collaborators?

~ regards
Anivar Aravind