[Arts/Film]3-day film workshop @ Suchirta

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Dec 27 20:19:21 IST 2005

Greetings List,

  A 3 day Film making workshop titled 'Lecture
Demonstration on Fundamentals of  Film making' is
starting tomorrow morning(28 dec 2005) at 9 Am @
Suchitra Film Society.It has limited intake of 20
candidates and cost you Rs 1500/-. It involves the
complete overview of film making and also has outdoor
shot.

Victor Basu whom I met Goeth-Institut(Max Mueller
Bhavan) told me that there are couple of seats
available if you can reach the venue in the
morning.Yes, yes I should have informed the film
buff's in our lot before (a thousand pardons,
friends).

For more information, catch Victor
<victorbasu at yahoo.com> or call me if am awake ;o).

Cheers,