[fsug-bangalore] FSUG- Kochi Website

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu May 6 10:02:23 IST 2004

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:

> In the last Gnu(s) Grazing Sajith had asked about
> listing of various Users Groups,I can find it here on
> http://www.gnu.org/gnu/fs-user-groups.html.

Well, I was asking about a directory of Free Software usergroups and
(GNU/)Linux user groups in India in http://www.gnu.org.in, with a
state-wise breakup or something - such a central place would be helpful
for activists in the country.

Abhas told us that such a list exists in linux-india.org, but what
I could find was a placeholder page which should be containing
information about ILUG chapters. That page needs to be updated :)

Some bragging here: yours truly was responsible for FSUG Kochi being
listed up there :) And the response time from gnu.org webmasters
was awful - looked like the volunteers were really overworked :(

> Putting up press kit is really a great idea.
>
> Now before we go about building our website,what we
> need find a balance between technical and advocacy
> issues.

Hmm, where are we going to host ourself in the www?

Sajith.
--
Your friends will know you better in the first moment you meet than
your acquaintances will know you in a lifetime.