FSUG- Kochi Website

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu May 6 09:25:17 IST 2004

Morning Friends,

  Here is Free Software User Group - Kochi Website.
   http://puggy.symonds.net/~fsug-kochi/

   Perhaps we can have a website something like
this.The "Member contributions page" and "Business
directory" are interesting.Though I find LOST bit
out-of-place.

In the last Gnu(s) Grazing Sajith had asked about
listing of various Users Groups,I can find it here on
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/fs-user-groups.html.

Putting up press kit is really a great idea.

Now before we go about building our website,what we
need find a balance between technical and advocacy
issues.

What'd you say ?

--arky

 cheers