[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 14 08:40:03 IST 2004

> ,----
> |     I think that July 21'st event  would be great success, now that we
> | have   some   great   chap'a   around  here.Wish   Ramanraj   was   in
> | bangalore,though I'll try to get him shipped here for the event.
> `----
>
> true. I'm looking forward to 21st July as well.

Thats great. Lets have programs in Kerala and Blore. May be more cities
next time.

Some one should take up the job of informing developer community in
blore abt this list. Sending a mail to admin of blug would be a good
idea. If he thinks ok the mail may be send to that list. Also to
programmers in various companies. I am sure there are many more
interested people.

regards,
arun.