[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 14 09:59:37 IST 2004

--- Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:
> Some one should take up the job of informing
> developer community in
> blore abt this list. Sending a mail to admin of blug
> would be a good
> idea.
  I don't intend to mess up with Mr.Devil himself,if
anyone is brave enough to do that.We'll be proud of
you and bless your soul.

 If he thinks ok the mail may be send to that
> list. Also to
> programmers in various companies. I am sure there
> are many more
> interested people.

   First of all, let's see to that we came up good
ideas for the event and get some guy's to work on
this.

 Apart from Abhas and me nobody has come up to help
us.Correct me if am wrong.

cheers

--arky