[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Suraj Kumar suraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 14 07:29:49 IST 2004

sorry, resending  again because I  screwed up with my  dyndns password
last time and thats probably why my mail didn't get delivered ;/

  --s

Suraj Kumar wrote:
Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:
,----
|    It was indeed  your "lessons" that helped FSUG-blr  till now. Abhas
| and  me had met  suraj on  a sunday  as he  was always  bunking Gnu(s)
| Grazing.
|
|    Going too fast and aiming  to high will get faster to nadir.(that's
| something I learnt)
`----

Aiming too high  isn't wrong... but its just  that *some* people might
get bogged down  with the idea of having to work  too hard.

,----
|     I think that July 21'st event  would be great success, now that we
| have   some   great   chap'a   around  here.Wish   Ramanraj   was   in
| bangalore,though I'll try to get him shipped here for the event.
`----

true. I'm looking forward to 21st July as well.

,----
| PS: Either you teach me tamil or  change you sig qoute to a lanugage I
| understand.They are interesting but its greek to me.
`----

Well, they aren't entirely tamil.   I found quite a good collection of
Carnatic music related trivia on the net somewhere, so thats my sig ;)

cheers,

  -Suraj

--
,-----------------[http://www.symonds.net/~suraj/]---o
| Mysore T. Chowdiah is also a composer with the mudra trimakoota (after his
| birth place tirumakoodlu or T.narasipura)
---end quoted text---

--
,-----------------[http://www.symonds.net/~suraj/]---o