[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Sajith T S sajithts@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 14 09:30:22 IST 2004

Arun M wrote:

>   What you have said is sad but true things. It is very difficult to
> fight outside and inside at the same time. Outside, the proprietary
> forces and inside, free software extremists. Some discussions in FSF
> India lists dragged us a lot. Pro free software and anti free software
> people have contributed in unfortunate incidents.

Proprietary forces are kind of easy to deal with - when they are
convinced that Free Software makes business sense, they become us :)
As simple as that - after all, they are running after profits. But
sadly, its the inside forces that do more harm :(

> Hence dont make a conclusion of what FSF India is based on the 'noise'
> in public lists. There are work going in the background.
>
> Even if we couldnt make a revolution, we are making evolutionary
> progress.

Yes.

Sajith.
--
Your friends will know you better in the first moment you meet than
your acquaintances will know you in a lifetime.