[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 12 22:09:02 IST 2004

Hi Sajith,

  What you have said is sad but true things. It is very difficult to
fight outside and inside at the same time. Outside, the proprietary
forces and inside, free software extremists. Some discussions in FSF
India lists dragged us a lot. Pro free software and anti free software
people have contributed in unfortunate incidents.

One thing i learn from the lists is that those who speak a lot are one
who does the least. There were 4 incidents where some one came like a
'bang' complaining that FSF India is 'slow'. They offered to contribute
and set things right. Interestingly all of them are now missing after
given some responsibilities (which they chose). At the same time there
are people doing the job slowly and silently.

Hence dont make a conclusion of what FSF India is based on the 'noise'
in public lists. There are work going in the background.

Even if we couldnt make a revolution, we are making evolutionary
progress.

regards,
arun.