[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Sreekiran dwija@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jun 10 01:11:24 IST 2004

"Abhas Abhinav" <abhas at deeproot.co.in> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 21:02, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:
> > Yes, that a good idea. I can get someone to lend us a
> > place after 20 th of this month.

    Where is it ? Do you have a specific place in mind ?

> Any specific topics in mind?
> We can meet this Saturday / Sunday and finalise the details. Lets make
> some suggestions and agree upon some probable first.

    Yes. Speakers can be arranged if we have a specific topic.
The problem is in choosing the topic for the meet, cause, come on,
we have only 16 members here.

> Permit me to share the subscriber list (hope its fine with everyone):
> abhas at deeproot.co.in
> abhilash_gpillai at hotmail.com
> arun at gnu.org.in
> avinashss at tatanova.com
> dwija at phreaker.net

    Thats ME :-D

--------------------------
> sajith at symonds.net
> sajithts at softhome.net
--------------------------

    Is this the same guy, if it is, we have only 15 members.

> senthil_or at dell.com
> suraj at symonds.net
> vimalekm at vsnl.net
>
> [had to remove all the '@' manually here!!!]

    You probably did a find all '@' and replace with '_at_'.
(where _ is a  <space> )

> It would be nice if all of us could post a small introduction about
> ourselves here - that will ensure that we can have more meaningful
> discussion! And can depend on each others' respective strengths and
> resources to grow Free Software usage around here.

    OK, here it goes,
I am Sreekiran and I am an engineering student (4th sem, C.S).
Studying at Acharya Institute of Technology, Hesarghatta road, and not
Acharya Paatha Shala (APS) to which people often confuse it to.
I joined B.E after a 3 Year Diploma in Computer Science.
If you want more info about me my homepage is at :
http://www.geocities.com/sreekirankr. My resume is the index page.
and its the only page.

> > Btw, friends.Abhas is not well. Send him get well
> > cards and wishes.
> > Abhas get well soooon !!!!
> Well - I'm back in action now! As hungry to 'graze' as ever! Thanks a
> lot for your good wishes! :)

    Those were some really effective wishes in that case.

> Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in>
> CEO, DeepRoot Linux

    DeepRoot ? Are you the same guys developing Mandrake.

Bye for now.
Sreekiran.K.R - http://whitehats.cjb.net/ - dwija at phreaker.net
Registered Linux User # 335122 at http://counter.li.org/