About the talks

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 11 03:21:59 IST 2004

Hello Fellows,

--- Sreekiran <dwija at phreaker.net> wrote:
> "Abhas Abhinav" <abhas at deeproot.co.in> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 21:02, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati
> wrote:
> > > Yes, that a good idea. I can get someone to lend
> us a
> > > place after 20 th of this month.
>
>     Where is it ? Do you have a specific place in
> mind ?
>
> > Any specific topics in mind?
> > We can meet this Saturday / Sunday and finalise
> the details. Lets make
> > some suggestions and agree upon some probable
> first.
> >

>     Yes. Speakers can be arranged if we have a
> specific topic.
> The problem is in choosing the topic for the meet,
> cause, come on,
> we have only 16 members here.

 Now, we are small and quite informal group.So for the
starters you can choose a topic that is in interest of
everyone.

  Why don't we come out on topic,to begin the series I
would give a  _short_ talk on "How to evade Umber
Ackers and piss-off heady,hairy Been-there-done-that
Gurus".

  How about that ?

cheers

--arky