[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jun 10 10:26:54 IST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 09:00, Sajith T S wrote:
> Well, wish the wiki was a bit more good looking :) Hope a better CSS
> will do... Or maybe, what about dhrupal, cowiki, mediawiki etc?

Well - a wiki is still a wiki by any name. The main thing will still be
content. I feel the current wiki is very functional - all you need to do
to improve its looks is to change the CSS and maybe add a background
image.

Lets first start by adding content right away. I'm setting up a system
which will email us all with the list of changes made over the last 1
day every morning - so that we can keep abreast with developments there.

Cheers,
-abhas.