[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan rkrishnan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jun 10 23:28:05 IST 2004

 || On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:50:42 +0530
 || Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

 arun> Well, FSF India is an organisation lead by few individuals. It has
 arun> collective responsibility. Changing a few person is not a solution. I

My own experience and several other experiences have shown that this is
not true. Changing individuals *can* and *will* change the way organisation
functions, otherwise, there must be something inherently wrong.

 arun> would request that if you have any concern with any one in the board of
 arun> directors pls inform the board abt the same. It can be discussed there
 arun> and actions can be taken up. Board does include RMS. It is not a good
 arun> idea to publicly comment like this. It can only create confusion and
 arun> damage the movement. So please try to be specific.

The movement was already damaged in July 2001, when the FSF-India was started
and subsequent dramatic scenes enacted by certain people. Read archives for
more info.

 arun> I've noticed that one person is going around and telling lies abt FSF
 arun> India. I request not to echo his words till you verify the facts. Action
 arun> will be taken against him.

Not one, several people are telling lies, not just about FSF India, but about
everything and taking advantage of the situation. I can give you a long list
of names very familiar to you. I have hard evidence that they are non-cooperative
and have no idea about free software ethics. How about that?

--
    Ramakrishnan                   http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!