[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 11 08:24:22 IST 2004

Hi,

  I dont have any comments on this. If you have any specific issue bring
it up in the right forum and it can be considered. It is point less to
argue on vague issue.

Regarding your comments on damage to the movement, it is denial of the
facts. If you come to Kerala you can see that the issue of free software
is in public agenda. FSF India has played an important role in that. I
am sure we have created a situation where FSF India will be consulted on
important decision makings in the IT front in Govt. We are now trying to
create such a situation in Karnataka. It is not simple task. Rather than
blaming and talking, lets do real work. To do is far more difficult than
to say how to do. Lets not kill the child before birth.

regards,
arun.

I would suggest FSUG Blore to work inclusively. Even with people who
differ with us and in 'Open Source' camp. Same time keep the difference
clear and open. That way we will achieve a lot more what we would have
done alone. Or we will fight in between and nothing will come out. We
must the pragmatic idealist.