[fsug-bangalore] Ping!

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 31 16:19:33 IST 2004

Hello Friends,

--- Anand Babu <ab at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> | Sajith T S wrote:
> | ,----
> | | So much silence here, again.  Hey people,
> everyone cool and froody?
H'm
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/ seems to
> be unavailable most
> | | of the time.  What's wrong?

 This seems to be problem from the day abhas hosted
the site for us, he says it has something to do with
FSFI DNS servers.I wish someone try to looking into
this matter.

I had stopped posting to list since nobody ever
reply's or perhaps I doubt my post weren't plain
__nonsence__ anyway I find that we do still have
people around here
:0)

> BTW, do we have a GNU MailMan interface for
> bangalore.gnu.org.in
> lists?

  Ab, we don't have mailman interface,perhaps you get
us a list on FSFI servers as they have one.

Cheers

--arky

=====
\_|       Rakesh 'arky' Ambati       |