[Fsf-india] DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:31:06 +0530

Gopal says so :

> BTW: Did I mention debating on email is one of my favourite hobbies ?

I would love doing  that with a guy like you who  does not veer from the
main arguments.   I am really scared  of Raju Mathur because  he takes a
`quote', rotates it  a full 180 degrees and subtly moves  the issue to a
personal plane; confusing  everyone and taking the debate  to a personal
spat  of sorts.   Ultimately the  thread  degenerates and  you see  huge
flames jumping up.  I am really afraid.  ;-)

In  my previous  post, I  had no  intention to  malign the  name  of the
Linux-India stalwart and  communicating founder; it was just  that I was
thinking loudly  and saying that comparing  Atul Chitnis and  RMS is not
the right  thing to do.   Is it not  futile to say  that a lemon  and an
apple taste the same ?

--
 /(__  __|\  ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
(    \/  __)_       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio