[Fsf-india] DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:27:55 +0530

If memory serves me right, Raju Mathur wrote:
> No, /you/ believe that you know what's good for mankind and generalise
> it for the remaining 5,999,999,999 people on the planet.

	Sorry , all generalisations are false including this one.

> I haven't heard an iota of tolerance on this list yet, and a community
> without tolerance is dubbed Fascist.
	This is a community that is very *tolerant* -- unfortunately what
you have done is stick your head in the hornet's nest. Getting stung
is just a reaction.
> Free software community defined as `people who do and not talk'.

	That is not the case we're the people who dared to talk about
why we're doing.

Gopal.V

BTW: Did I mention debating on email is one of my favourite hobbies ?
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success