[Fsf-india] Your stay in New Delhi, India, 2002-03-17 to 2002-03-21

Raju Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:26:05 +0530 (IST)

Hi Richard,

I'd be glad if you stayed at my Mother's house while in Delhi later
this month.  While it doesn't offer any great luxury, it's comfortable
enough and not too far from my place and the airport.

Mom's been planning to go to Canada and is awaiting her visa.  While
the chances of her starting her trip while you're in Delhi are small,
we'll make backup arrangements in any case if that happens.  However,
we'd rather you stayed at a home since that's what you prefer.

I'll come to the airport to pick you up on the 17th evening -- I'm the
6' slightly fat guy with the grizzled military haircut -- and drop you
off at the house.  We can have dinner together on the 17th if you're
not stuffed with the lovely (<g>) food you get on the airlines, and in
any case Aparna (my wife), the kids and I'd love to have you for meals
at our house whenever you are free.

The important numbers and addresses are under:

[contact information elided]

Looking forward to having you with us.

Regards,

-- Raju