[Fsf-india] RMS' programme in Delhi

Raju Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:47:18 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

Does /anyone/ have a clue about RMS' programme in Delhi?  Whom he's
meeting, where he's talking, who's invited, etc?  The Linux-Delhi
Users' Group and other similar groups are more than willing to do
their share of hosting RMS, but we would definitely like to have some
more information.

At the moment we don't even know who's sponsoring his trip to Delhi
and the objective(s) of the trip.  Some information about any free
slots he has would be nice too so that we could organise a talk about
free software to students, and hopefully a wider, more diverse
audience.

Hoping for an early reply from the (so far invisible) powers-that-be.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raju Mathur          raju@kandalaya.org           http://kandalaya.org/