[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Radhakrishnan CV cvr@river-valley.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 04:31:02 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 at 10:22, Rajkumar S. wrote:

   > PL. see http://agni.csa.iisc.ernet.in/rms/ for any updates to the
   > above program.

   Gosh!! I wish I could have attended this program!!!

   If Prof Gopinath had this info, how come that FSF Board did not
   get this information in advance? To the best of my knowledge Prof
   Gopinath is a member of FSF Board? It will be enlightening to
   know what else is behind discussed in the Board.

   I just cannot understand what prevented Prof Gopinath from
   sending a single line with the URL some time before so that
   people from other places could have made arrangements for
   travel!!!!

This is a very serious matter, Prof Gopinath should at least exhibit
the courage to take the moral responsibility of keeping the list
members in dark about the visit of RMS and should resign from the
FSF India Board immediately.

He has miserably failed to deliver whatever is expected from him as
the FSF India Board member thereby proving himself unfit for the
job.

If that doesn't happen, other responsible Board members if they feel
the gravity of the matter should resign from the Board, because the
Board has pathetically failed to discharge its responsibilities to
the free software community in this country.

--
Radhakrishnan