[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:22:53 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Ranjit Babu wrote:

> Here' details for RMS in Bangalore....
[snip]

> PL. see http://agni.csa.iisc.ernet.in/rms/ for any updates to the
> above program.

Gosh!! I wish I could have attended this program!!!

If Prof Gopinath had this info, how come that FSF Board did not get
this information in advance? To the best of my knowledge Prof Gopinath
is a member of FSF Board? It will be enlightening to know what else is
behind discussed in the Board.

I just cannot understand what prevented Prof Gopinath from sending
a single line with the URL some time before so that people from other
places could have made arrangements for travel!!!!

Strange people!!!

raj