[Fsf-india] Re: Free Software Magazine { COMMERCIAL }

Hong Feng fred@mail.rons.net.cn
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:48:28 +0800 (CST)

   It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that we can now offer you Free
   Software Magazine.

   We would like to asses the intial requierment from India, this would be
   necessery for logistics.

As we have no confirmed orders from India before we went to
printer, so we did not count a large number for India, and we could
not offer too much paper copies for India for the first issue.

However, the pdf file of the first issue is freely downloadable
from our web site, here are the links:

1. as a compressed tarball:

http://www.rons.net.cn/english/FSM/ISSUE01/issue01pdf.tar.bz2
(it is large in size, so it might take some time to download)

2. or in separate pdf files:

http://www.rons.net.cn/english/FSM/ISSUE01/pdf

For readers who want the easier to read paper copies, pls contact with
us directly.

Best wishes,
Frederic

Hong Feng