[Fsf-india] Free Software Magazine { COMMERCIAL }

Taranath gtcdrom@vsnl.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:41:35 +0530

Hello Every Body,

It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that we can now offer you Free
Software Magazine.

We would like to asses the intial requierment from India, this would be
necessery for logistics.

The Subsicription rates ( Approx )are also follows:-

International retails price is USD5.00/copy ( Rs 275), annual subscription
fee is USD60.00 ( Rs 3300 ) (it is for 12 monthly issue, plus a copy of
special survey by the end of the year).  Two years subscription fee is
USD100.00 ( Rs 5500). After payment, pls allow 15-20 days for handling and
delivery.

For more info on please visit :- http://www.rons.net.cn/hongfeng.html

Best regards,

U.M. Taranath - gtcdrom@vsnl.com
----------------------------
One Stop Shop for Open Source Products
G.T.Enterprises - 912, 14 Main, 4 Cross
Maruthi Circle, Hanumanthanagar, B'lore-19
http://www.gtcdrom.com, Ph +91-80-6606093,
Fax + 91-80-6671407

Learn Linux System & Network Administration @
Linux Learning Centre. Email : linux@vsnl.com