[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:03:49 IST 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 14:12 +0530, haynes davis wrote:

> where is sasikumar sir......

Unfortunately, still alive. Not dead and gone.

> please continue the  cpim bashing

Unfortunately for this country, anything that even appears to go against
the official party line is considered CPIM bashing by some fanatic party
followers. I don't understand why they become so paranoid, as though if
someone says something that does not strictly follow the official party
line, that is going to destroy that party--even when the party's top
brass reassures everyone that even if some of the party big shots leave
the party, nothing is going to happen to the party, which has been
demonstrated after erstwhile leaders like Gowriamma and MVR were thrown
out. I don't understand what these people are afraid of. They seem to be
afraid of independent thinking. They want only subservience. Sad. I am
sure this statement also will be considered CPIM bashing by such people.

> .... and expose more of yourself

You are doing a great job of it, anyway.

So long, and thanks.
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India