[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

sandeep sr sandeep.sr78 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:35:29 IST 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 2:29 PM, കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन <keraleean at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let me repeat, let them decide what type of mobilisation and activities they
> have to do for promoting the use of free software. Please be cooperate with
> them in that effort.
>
> As I suspect you due to your wickedness, I will not recommend you to have
> any role in drafting arguments. Many responsible persons are there.

You mean the 'responsible' ones who shamelessly used FSF India's name
and logo without asking?
Or is it the responsible guys who named the conference as the '2nd
National Conference'. (Too Bad that these guys haven't started coding
yet...otherwise we could've had Debian 6.0, Ubuntu 12.04 and so on
without bothering the actual developers)
Or is it the people who invited Novell as the Main sponsor?

What responsibility are you talking about sir?

> want to contact DYFI or CPI(M), you may approach their office bearers at
> various levels. They are very inclusive.

Sure. Their inclusive nature is well known. They have already ended up
including ADB, WorldBank etc, and tomorrow they might even include M$.

--
Sandeep