[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन keraleean at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:29:25 IST 2009

Anivar,

    I do not have any leader. I do not subscribe the idea of individuals
having some leaders. Leaders can be there for an organisation, or for a
movement.

Do not play with the content of the mail I sent. I have commented separately
on organising the newly trained people and on type of activities they have
to carry out. You have manipulated it in your reply to mis-guide a new
reader of this thread, as if I have only one  comment for both cases. I have
to be vigilant, your wickedness is well known to this group.

Let me repeat, let them decide what type of mobilisation and activities they
have to do for promoting the use of free software. Please be cooperate with
them in that effort.

As I suspect you due to your wickedness, I will not recommend you to have
any role in drafting arguments. Many responsible persons are there. If you
want to contact DYFI or CPI(M), you may approach their office bearers at
various levels. They are very inclusive.

If I am involved in any of their free software related events, I will try to
inform you.

- Keraleean