[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन keraleean at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:58:06 IST 2009

2009/1/5 sandeep sr <sandeep.sr78 at gmail.com>

> You mean the 'responsible' ones who shamelessly used FSF India's name
> and logo without asking?

I do not know who used the logo of FSF-India. However I too feel that for
the cause of free software they should not have used logo of a private
company which does not even have a democratic structure.

Or is it the responsible guys who named the conference as the '2nd
> National Conference'. (Too Bad that these guys haven't started coding
> yet...otherwise we could've had Debian 6.0, Ubuntu 12.04 and so on
> without bothering the actual developers)

Let the organisers  decide how to name the events. I do not take count of
who were started coding on what.

> Or is it the people who invited Novell as the Main sponsor?

No office bearers of DYFI or CPI(M) has invited Novell as the main sponsors.
And even FSF has accepted sponsorship from Novell.

Sure. Their inclusive nature is well known. They have already ended up
> including ADB, WorldBank etc, and tomorrow they might even include M$.

You are totally wrong on past, present and  future of these things.

- Keraleean.