[Fsf-friends] GNU Club <Free to Fly>

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Feb 14 09:49:23 IST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 06:50 -0800, salih pk wrote:
> Thankz friends.
> We are six students who are interested in this.I will talk this to our
> HoD and will reply u soon.Can u plz make the basic intenstion of this
> foundation.liottle more clear.............

Please read the material in the webpage of FSF India (www.gnu.org.in),
in particular, the links What is Free Software, What is the GNU Project
and Why we exist. You could also read some of the plentiful material
available on the  web pages of FSF (www.gnu.org). This should give you
some idea about Free Software, its history and ideology, and the
objectives of the Free Software Foundation. Some of the material there
should also tell you about the problems we face, and how people in
different places are fighting for freedom. If you have anything
specific, please feel free to write to this list. There is another list
specific to Kerala, namely, fsf-kerala. You could, time permitting, join
that list also.

Best wishes
--
V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com>