[Fsf-friends] GNU Club <Free to Fly>

salih pk salihpk@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 13 20:20:31 IST 2006

Thankz friends.
We are six students who are interested in this.I will talk this to our HoD and will reply u soon.Can u plz make the basic intenstion of this foundation.liottle more clear.............

Salih pk

"V. Sasi Kumar" <sasi.fsf at gmail.com> wrote: On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 07:15 -0800, salih pk wrote:
> Friends,
>                 I am a new member in this group and I am interested in starting a GNU cluib in our college.I am from Adi Shankara College of Eng, Kalady, Kochin.Can anyone plz give advice to me and help us to set up a free world in our college.

Good initiative. You should talk to your friends who are interested in
this and call a meeting. If there are a reasonable number of students,
and possibly teachers, you could talk to your HoD or Principal and
arrange for a Workshop/Lecture-Demo. You could write to Arun
(arun at gnu.org.in) who could arrange a one-day or longer Workshop. Many
engineering colleges in Kerala are now migrating to FS and Arun has been
conducting Workshops/Training programmes.

Wish you all success in your efforts
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India