[Fsf-friends] I'll restore Linux and your confidence too !!

Rishi rishi@gangfam.com
Wed Apr 28 09:18:03 IST 2004

On Tuesday 27 Apr 2004 9:25 pm, Anivar Aravind wrote:
> "Tarun Gaur" said on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:42:56 +0000
>
> > I am sure i will be able to restore your confidence in Linux and open
> > source. On our front we will make every effort to ensure that the Linux
> > is made easy for the end users.
>
> i have enough confidence on linux kernel. if u want to restore anyones
> confidence plz send personal mails to them. i dont want any mail in the
> class "opensource" through free software foundations list.

Hi Anivar,

I guess Tarun was just trying to get us to help Mr. Reddy. Maybe we could be a
little helpful... what say?

> Is FSF is alotted FSF friends list as Tarun Gaur's personal mail box?
> then rename it as gaur's-friends and unsubsribe me from it

Just some thoughts on how to re-phrase the sentence above to achieve the same
goal but with a more gentle approach. ;-)

Hi Tarun,

In future, could you forward the e-mail to the FSF list requesting for
assistance in helping you with getting Mr. Reddy to stay motivated with using
free software, instead of BCC the fsf-friends list?

Regards

Rishi