[Fsf-friends] Misuse of Knowledge

CK Raju ckraju@zyberway.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 05:15:44 +0530

> I'd have been happier if you hadn't (a) sent an attachment, (b) sent
> an MS format file as an attachment and (c) talked about this stupid
> war in a free software channel.
Any idea on the percentage of FSF forum that still uses MS platforms ? Th=
e=20
'inbox' of the incoming mails  would tell the result. You and I don't, bu=
t is=20
it the case with every one ?

Yes, it was difficult agreeing to attach this here, but some of us needed=
 to=20
know some similar anomalies happening in other areas. You would also=20
appreciate that the software industry as such cannot grow on itself, with=
out=20
a conducive environment. And when there is a visible war going on, let's =
have=20
a few minutes of patience to know why and how 'injustice' prevails over=20
common knowledge domain.

CK Raju