[Fsf-friends] Misuse of Knowledge

Raj Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:35:52 +0530

    Raju> After going through the contents at WarGains.zip (19KB) I
    Raju> find enough reasons to get worried over whether the efforts
    Raju> of Free Software Foundation would one day be hijacked and
    Raju> used against mankind.

    Raju> Do we need to explore on how to eliminate such a possiblity
    Raju> ?

I'd have been happier if you hadn't (a) sent an attachment, (b) sent
an MS format file as an attachment and (c) talked about this stupid
war in a free software channel.

If you try hard enough even dogs with upset stomachs can be made
relevant to free software, but that doesn't mean we have to do it.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                raju@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/