[Fsf-friends] And now the Kerala Electricity Board goes Microsoft

Suraj Kumar suraj@symonds.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:01:21 +0530

CK Raju writes:

 > Perhaps we should be devoting more effort to see that the 'corrupt practices'
 > of State Governments are thoroughly exposed.

I agree completely with your views. Its only the corruption that blurs
every party's underlying ideologies.  Every political party by itself,
is beautiful in  its own way, its only the change  in their track from
idealism,  owing to  the 'dreams  of comfort'  that  corruption offers
them, they go out-of-track.

 > I  wonder what  our  forefathers,  who had  striven  hard in  their
 > lifetime  to drive  away the  greedy and  power  hungry foreigners,
 > would  have had to  say, after  seeing the  latest attempts  of the
 > Indian Bureaucracy, who now use all their 'putrid brains' in seeing
 > to it that, the best  of resources, human natural or otherwise, are
 > reserved for the same greedy foreigners.

We definitely have to act against this. What are we going to do?

  -Suraj
--
| Fasting to adjust the system, and taking food that is not        |