[Fsf-friends] And now the Kerala Electricity Board goes Microsoft

Dileep M. Kumar dileep@kumarayil.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:49:28 +0530

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 09:01:21AM +0530, Suraj Kumar wrote:

>>>We definitely have to act against this. What are we going to do?

Any such action against these immoral political people will be a waste
of time IMHO.  Media (for eg. Surya TV)  had clearly protested against
govt. policies  towards IBM and  Microsoft several times.  Both ruling
and opposition parties have only one motto, their own survival.

Fools are  people who vote  for these criminals.

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <dileep@kumarayil.net>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net