[Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 11:03:03 IST 2006

Nikhil,
> I've various disros of GNU/Linux with me.I think there is no point in buying
> distros.We can share our resources.In any case I'm always ready to download
> more distros/frees softwares/speeches/talks on my 128kbps bandwidth :-)
We can't sell _any_ distro as we can't guarantee that they contain
only free software. Debian & the Ubuntu single CD can be done. Talk to
ILUG-D about Debian DVDs. They might even provide some insight as to
how many CDs/DVDs we should burn.

> Regarding burning CDs if volume is not too high we can even volunteer for
> burning CDs.
It won't be too high. Talk to ILUG-D about this. And since Canonical
would be present in LA, I guess we can skip selling Ubuntu CDs as I
guess they'd be giving away a lot in any way.
Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose