[Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

nipra prabhakar.nikhil@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 09:06:37 IST 2006

Hi,

> Well, there is no point buying the CDs from linuxbazaar.com as they
> are already selling with a huge premium. Nikhil has the Debian 14 CD
> set, I guess we just need to get hold of the DVDs. I hope ILUG-D will
> be of some help in this regard. Nikhil, shoot a mail to ILUG-D and see
> if you can manage  the Debian DVDs and get a few copies burnt.

I've various disros of GNU/Linux with me.I think there is no point in buying
distros.We can share our resources.In any case I'm always ready to download
more distros/frees softwares/speeches/talks on my 128kbps bandwidth :-)

Regarding burning CDs if volume is not too high we can even volunteer for
burning CDs.

Regards
Nikhil Prabhakar