[Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

nipra prabhakar.nikhil@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 02:46:46 IST 2006

Hi,

On 1/13/06, Sameer N Ingole <strike at proscrutiny.com> wrote:

> Do you know anyone from organizing body of LinuxAsia? I want to get the
> firm answer from them about the stall space for FSF India. Tomorrow I am
> going to talk to them on phone and if I don't get anything firm, on
> Saturday I will go to their office in Noida. Printing posters have to be
> postponed till we get assurance for stall space.

I can accompany you if you go to their office.

> So far we have four members:
>
> Sameer N. Ingole - Gurgaon
> Amol U. Hatwar - Gurgaon
> Mishi Chowdhary - ??
> Nikhil Prabhakar - ??

I reside at Sector:19,Noida.

> For this installation we will need CDs and DVDs of GNU/HURD and other
> GNU software that I don't have at the moment. GCC certainly will be one
> and if possible working GCJ. Of course all these things depend on we
> getting a PC there like we got one in FOSS.IN.

I can volunteer for bandwidth to download GNU/HURD and other softwares/distros.

> I will be paying for poster printing. Anyone for banner on flex, CDs
> DVDs of GNU HURD and other GNU software?

If we are planning to sell CDs,I can volunteer to burn
CDs.Distros?Anyways these things can be planned only if we get the
confirmation.

Regards
Nikhil Prabhakar