[Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 08:05:59 IST 2006

Baishampayan Ghose wrote:

> Well, there is no point buying the CDs from linuxbazaar.com as they
> are already selling with a huge premium. Nikhil has the Debian 14 CD
> set, I guess we just need to get hold of the DVDs. I hope ILUG-D will
> be of some help in this regard. Nikhil, shoot a mail to ILUG-D and see
> if you can manage  the Debian DVDs and get a few copies burnt.

Do check out as to what iLUG-D are making copies of and whether they can
share the resources for FSF-D to make number of copies. In all previous
editions of the event, iLUG-D has been of good help in ensuring that the
stalls are proper in the .org area - do have a talk with them if you can.

Rgds
SM

--

You see things; and you say 'Why?';