[Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 06:32:49 IST 2006

Sameer,
> Posters 60-100Rs each. Flex 500Rs  (not sure about flex). I checked CDs
> and DVDs on linux bazar dot com the prices are like this:
Okay fine. I will check out what we can do about this.

> Debian 3.0r5 DVD x86 binary only (300 Rs) 1 disk
> Debian 3.0r5 CD x86 binary only (450 Rs) 9 disks
> Debian 3.1r0a Cd x86 binary only (800 Rs) 14 disk
Well, there is no point buying the CDs from linuxbazaar.com as they
are already selling with a huge premium. Nikhil has the Debian 14 CD
set, I guess we just need to get hold of the DVDs. I hope ILUG-D will
be of some help in this regard. Nikhil, shoot a mail to ILUG-D and see
if you can manage  the Debian DVDs and get a few copies burnt.
Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose