[ILUG-BOM] Feb Meet and SELF Conference

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Feb 3 14:07:14 IST 2007

> > Dangerous. Its as if the the guys controlling the domain can
> > effectively
> > cyber squat his own customer. Has anyone faced such a situaltion?
>
> yes, and went through hell un-squatting him. Finally had to pay him
> off (could have gone to court but the delay would have killed me)

Yikes! NOT a good situation. i think we ought to have a hall of shame and
boycott such companies. Even from a purely commercial angle, these people
MUST be taught a lesson. i guess let's have a hall of shame on our website
as for this. We could also have a meter which people can click on saying :
``Total number of people agreeing to boycott so and so company".

Regards,

- vihan