[ILUG-BOM] [Commercial] Linux openings @ NetMagic

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Feb 3 12:50:45 IST 2007

> We at NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (a leading data center based out of
> Goregaon, Mumbai) have a requirement for a Level 2 Linux Administrators
> / Engineers for our 24x7 Network Operations Center. Basic but critical
> requirements being decent communication, excellent attitude towards work
> and ability to work as a team (and they can compensate for lack of
> experience to a certain extent). You should also be willing to work in
> shifts.
>
> The technical requirements being:
>
> Protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, LDAP, DNS
> Other Skills: Shell scripting
> Products: qmail/Postfix, Apache, Courier-IMAP, BIND, OpenLDAP
>
> Also beneficial if you know:
> Database: MySQL, PgSQL
> Others: iptables, perl scripting, Tomcat, SpamAssassin, SNMP
>
> If you fit the requirements and are interested OR possibly know someone
> who might be looking for a change, kindly contact me with your/their
> latest profile.
>
> NetMagic is huge supporter of Free/Open Software, though we also work
> with proprietary software as driven by our customer's needs. Our profile
> can be viewed at www.netmagicsolutions.com

On the topic i would like to say something :

i have visited and interacted NetMagic and it is a REALLY cool place to work
:-) They are die hard professionals, VERY knowledgeable and do things with
extreme precision and efficiency and are also VERY nice in terms of
mannerisms and attitude :-) Their infrastructure is world class too.

And yes, the very much ARE huge supporters of Free/Open Software :-)

If you are the best at what you do on a *nix box/server, that's one of THE
places for you.

Just my thoughts ... :-)

Regards,

- vihan