[ILUG-BOM] Computer le lo aur Linux training PHREE!!

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 2 16:31:33 IST 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 00:30 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> That's what I heard in the background when my sister called me this
> evening. I got her to pick up the pamplet and found that a company
> named Vinsoft Technologies was doing this. It's providing packages of
> computers+AMC+training. Also, apparently there's some big poster on
> Churchgate station on Linux as well. I didn't get a chance to see that
> though.
>
> Publicity is good :) At least it will make the name familiar to those
> who don't have a clue.

My cousin sis who lives in some remote part of India has heard of Linux
and was very impressed when she saw Beryl on my new FC6 system! Linux is
the buzz word! :)

Dinesh A. Joshi