[ILUG-BOM] Computer le lo aur Linux training PHREE!!

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 2 00:30:46 IST 2007

That's what I heard in the background when my sister called me this
evening. I got her to pick up the pamplet and found that a company
named Vinsoft Technologies was doing this. It's providing packages of
computers+AMC+training. Also, apparently there's some big poster on
Churchgate station on Linux as well. I didn't get a chance to see that
though.

Publicity is good :) At least it will make the name familiar to those
who don't have a clue.

--
Siddhesh Poyarekar
http://siddhesh.tk